Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bad Hair Day

To the moon, Dad! You did this to me!

Louis gave Luke a haircut today. He's done it before with decent results. The plan today was to leave the top long-ish and just trim up the back and around the ears, which was getting long and wavy. We don't know what was different this time, but somehow the haircut turned out reeeeeally short. And he shaved a big bald spot above one of Luke's ears- check out the picture below I took as evidence.

Louis says this is how the kids wear their hair these days

It could be worse. It's not tragic. Just unfortunate. Sorry dude... It'll grow back, eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your hair is fly. I'll pop a cap in anyone who says otherwise.

- Eminem

Anonymous said...

Dear Luke,

I think your hair looks lovely.

- Mia Farrow